what can you say about the item mall of Atlantica Online?

Home/MMO Games Discussion/what can you say about the item mall of Atlantica Online?
what can you say about the item mall of Atlantica Online? 2009-08-26T19:53:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMO Games Discussion what can you say about the item mall of Atlantica Online?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    #32139 |

hey guys im just wondering about on this topic..
    In playing this game i always buy a wariors package
    where all the common licenses that you can use on
    your quest are usable within 30 days, but when i try to buy a box
    to get some mounts or some costumes, i cannot get what i want.
    Most of the time are scrolls and some are jewels used to upgrade a mercenary
    to a higher level. But guys I really like the costumes and new mounts… O_o

lm8dark

i have a question… I have been an ori stone buyer from the mall. but it is atlas now i think.. anybody knows the difference?

lm8dark

i have a question… I have been an ori stone buyer from the mall. but it is atlas now i think.. anybody knows the difference?

Anonymous

None,it’s just the name.. lol anyways they just converted the Ori stone to Atlas stone but I think it’s not a good idea.. if were going to turn back in the history of atlantis Oriharukon is the reason why Atlantians became arrogant and greedy that would instead lead to demise. So why did they remove it and change the name into atlas stone? when they convert it to atlas stone there must be a story behind it.

Anonymous

None,it’s just the name.. lol anyways they just converted the Ori stone to Atlas stone but I think it’s not a good idea.. if were going to turn back in the history of atlantis Oriharukon is the reason why Atlantians became arrogant and greedy that would instead lead to demise. So why did they remove it and change the name into atlas stone? when they convert it to atlas stone there must be a story behind it.

lovemehateme

@TS

just try and try lol..
    it’s a random box that’s why you can’t choose what you want to have..
    unless you’re very lucky.. ^_^

lovemehateme

@TS

just try and try lol..
    it’s a random box that’s why you can’t choose what you want to have..
    unless you’re very lucky.. ^_^

haelikoth

yup, its random. the good part is that you have a chance of winning more of the same boxes so you would have more tries.

as for mounts and clothes, doesnt everyone want new stuff XD

haelikoth

yup, its random. the good part is that you have a chance of winning more of the same boxes so you would have more tries.

as for mounts and clothes, doesnt everyone want new stuff XD

superstargamer024

but they are all random and im not very lucky in getting a cool item in the item mall

superstargamer024

but they are all random and im not very lucky in getting a cool item in the item mall

superstargamer024

i think the game is dependent on its item mall.

superstargamer024

i think the game is dependent on its item mall.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar