Tabula Rasa CB

Tabula Rasa CB 2007-09-22T20:18:00+00:00

Home Page Forums Closed Beta Discussion Tabula Rasa CB

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    #28169 |

All I can say for now is that I'm having a fun time with this game. Looks like NCsoft has another gem in its hands. Gotta give it up to Richard Garriott, this guy knows his MMOs.

michael

All I can say for now is that I'm having a fun time with this game. Looks like NCsoft has another gem in its hands. Gotta give it up to Richard Garriott, this guy knows his MMOs.

bravebrain

Fun is good :)

Do you know the plans for the release, as in whether it's subscription, cash shop or ad based?

briankh

The Tabula Rasa website states at the bottom of the home page, “Tabula Rasa® is a subscription game requiring an active Internet connection.” Unfortunately, I can't find the subscription price. Anyone know how much it is?

michael

Exactly what Kayani said. It's going to be subscription but I don't how much they're going to charge.

reveille

this game is actually pretty cool to bad its p2p and the free trial is only for 3 days.

bravebrain

Bah.. 3 days is not enough. For converting trial players to customers I mean. Too many of the potential customers will not bother trying it, and the ones that try it don't get time to get addicted. I think 7 days is a minimum, and 10-14 days is probably a wiser choice. These are numbers based on my highly non-scientific lack of research. In other words my wild guesses…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar