Suggest me a MMORPG

Home/MMOABC Discussion/Suggest me a MMORPG
Suggest me a MMORPG 2008-11-08T19:21:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMOABC Discussion Suggest me a MMORPG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    #30650 |

I found this awsome new site that has tons of information on several popular MMORPGs, I am new to MMOrPGs and was wondering if this information was acurate. The site is:

http://www.mmorpgreviews.info

thanks and please post here if the reviews of each site are accurate or not.

Or suggest me a decent mmorpg to play as Im looking for a new one.

thanks alot,

seanyboyyo

seanyboyyo

I found this awsome new site that has tons of information on several popular MMORPGs, I am new to MMOrPGs and was wondering if this information was acurate. The site is:

http://www.mmorpgreviews.info

thanks and please post here if the reviews of each site are accurate or not.

Or suggest me a decent mmorpg to play as Im looking for a new one.

thanks alot,

seanyboyyo

Anonymous

well MMOABC caters RPG’s same as MMORPGs, if your new you need to choose what genre of game you want to play and if you want a free to play or a pay to play you may see the list and try playing the game.

alexalekhine

I wound suggest to you atlantica online. It’s not your typical MMORPG and its F2P so there wont be any problem with monthly fees. Atlantica online has introduce new features like turn-based battling system, a political feature that allows guild master to control towns and eventually create states/country. Another neat thing about this game is the economic aspect of the game in which there is a real supply and demand for items and materials that will create in-game values. Try to check this game out in your search. Here is the link: http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/account/register.asp?loguid=2522967

If ever you guys decide to play, create an account in Argos server. I got a Axe level 25 named EMmariano there. PM me in the game, maybe I can help. Ciao!

alexalekhine

I would suggest to you this new F2P MMORPG called Atlantica Online. The game is unique in various ways since the game is the world’s 1st turn-based MMORPG, which is unlike your typical MMOs that have hack and slash for their battle system. The game also boast about its political aspect in which a guild master can govern towns and eventually a country. Another good thing about this game is its economic part, in which there is an existing real in-game supply and demand that would make item and gold more valuable.

Here is there link for more info: http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/default.asp

tinapaner

i saw that Atlantica Online game on MMORPG.. and it is one of the nominees for the Best Game of 2008.. i would like to try this game to see why for just a little time after its release that is is nominated already.. i think this game has a different twist and not like the same old MMORPG game format and interface.

alexalekhine

Well I guess the reason for that is Atlantica had introduced innovations in the genre that keeps it apart from being those generic MMORPG. I am particularly referring to the fact that Atlantica is not your typical hack-and-slash type MMORPG that is dull and repetitive, the game actually introduces this new turn-based strategical battle system. =)

codyfury

Well the fact that they give warhammer a higher rating than wow kinda shows that it might be a ninja site, or they are seriously flawed. People are leaving warhammer like the plaguage, and while people complain about WoW, Blizzard still maintains a high retention rate of players.

nik88

Not to mention Wrath of the Lich King sold 2.8 million copies in 24 hours, the highest ever for a game. While the highest number of subscribers I’ve been able to find for Warhammer is a measly 800k. There is no doubt that as of right now WoW is still the #1 MMORPG, although I think Star Wars: The Old Republic has the potential to give it a run for it’s money.

parekoy

Is Atlantica Online really the first turn based MMORPG? If that is true, that would be cool as I am a player of that game too. Try Atlantica Online, I guess it is worth playing and one of the best free MMOs out there right now.

alexalekhine

well, there are some speculations that the 1st mmorpg with turn based battle system is FF11 online. never seen the game, so i cant affirm that. but i am sure that this game is older, way older than atlantica online.

trapezonian

Yeah Atlantica is totally good.

schitzowolf

definitely should give angels online a try

try it out below

http://buzz.igg.com/ao/7514022

vonkeitz

i also play atlantica online and its really really good

elit3gam3r

they have new wings in the item mall… but its already a random before you can get the real jackpot

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar