Make a T-Shirt for New MMO!

Home/News Discussion/Make a T-Shirt for New MMO!
Make a T-Shirt for New MMO! 2009-08-17T23:07:00+00:00

Home Page Forums News Discussion Make a T-Shirt for New MMO!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Well, I know that site members are kind of upset about this advertisement but I still wanted to respond. I think that it is a cool idea. I wish that more MMOs had t-shirts that you could buy. I would be really excited about that sort of thing. WOW and Gaia Online both have t-shirts and what not that you can buy. I want that same sort of merchandise for all the games I try.

slessman

Well, I know that site members are kind of upset about this advertisement but I still wanted to respond. I think that it is a cool idea. I wish that more MMOs had t-shirts that you could buy. I would be really excited about that sort of thing. WOW and Gaia Online both have t-shirts and what not that you can buy. I want that same sort of merchandise for all the games I try.

shinteru7

well if you visit Atlantica ONline they sell their personal design of their game shirt its really cool ^_^

shinteru7

well if you visit Atlantica ONline they sell their personal design of their game shirt its really cool ^_^

superstargamer024

Really? how about the copyright of the image of the MMO games? maybe that is a problem

superstargamer024

Really? how about the copyright of the image of the MMO games? maybe that is a problem

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar