Home Page Forums Open Beta Discussion World of WarCraft Beta

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    #27924 |

I just registered yesterday for the beta of WoW's newest expansion. I can't wait to get the key!

aguamyst

I just registered yesterday for the beta of WoW's newest expansion. I can't wait to get the key!

gamediesel

Sounds like its gonna be good from what I heard.

aguamyst

Yeah, I hope so! All I need to do is get to lvl 70. Darn homework slows down my progress!!!

gamediesel

Alexia wrote:

Yeah, I hope so! All I need to do is get to lvl 70. Darn homework slows down my progress!!!

Hw was never my favrorite activity back in college.

veksar

Could I get a link to where I could sign up for that beta?

arkane

Yeah I went to http://www.WorldofWarcraft.com/ to look for you but I couldn’t see anything on it over there.

bravebrain

According to http://www.worldofwconline.com/content/worldofwarcraft-beta.php
    “The World of Warcraft Closed Beta test signups were held on the World of Warcraft Community website where anyone resident in USA, Canada or Korea could sign up. Just recently the Closed Beta for Europeans was concluded. The testers were picked randomly from the applicants of the test.”

I have no idea how correct that piece of information is, but to me the words standing out there are “sighups _were_ held”.

As for the EU part I know everyone attending the 2008 Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational event (in June) receives a beta key in their “goody bag”. Tickets are however sold out.

Edit: I just realized that the topic was started 9 months ago, so I bet the info about “signups were held” is very much correct. lol

sevenstarwatches

Stylewar is a well known Manchester based retail shopping store started with the aim to provide a reasonable and trustworthy platform for online shopping of different accessories.
    babies wear
    fancy dress
    women costumes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.