Home Page Forums MMOABC Discussion What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of WOW classes?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    #32023 |

What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of WOW classes?

wangna189

There is no definitive class that is truly the best per say. I would advise you to first decide if you would like a spell caster (mages, warlocks, priests, etc.) or if you would like to be a fighting type (warrior, druid [feral spec], death knight if you have a level 55, etc.). Once you have made that decision then decide which pinpoints your personnal desires.Also remember that classes have THREE different talent trees they can choose. The Druid is very versatile, they can be a spell caster, a tank or close combat fighter, or they can be a healer. Others, like my mage, are casters no matter what but it is what you want to cast that changes with each spec. Basically it depends on your own preferences. If you would like to find out more I would advise you to study some of the forums from the World of Warcraft site or any other site. Enjoy the best game ever!

tutubi

i think its better if you suit your class to your personality. if youre aggressive, go dps, if youre more of a passive-support type person, then go heals. if youre macho, then go tank :D

tutubi

i think its better if you suit your class to your personality. if youre aggressive, go dps, if youre more of a passive-support type person, then go heals. if youre macho, then go tank :D

nik88

I agree with tutubi to a certain extent. I mainly play DPS but i’m not an aggressive person at all, but I love watching the damage add up and the thrill of the massive crit just dropping the HP. Can pinpoint what it is but I just find it much more exciting than healing other are being a meat shield. I’d say play a little of everything. If you want a class that you can solo everything with, go Hunter, if you want to always have a group then go Priest. Shamans, Paladins, and Druids are very self-sufficient since they can deal massive DPS and still heal themselves very effectively. Mages are good if you learn how to kite and Warlocks are always fun to just DoT up someone and then fear em and watch the health drop. They all have their advantages and disadvantages. Oh and Warriors, never really liked warriors, guess I hated being pigeon holed as a tank if I played one so I just avoided it.

nik88

I agree with tutubi to a certain extent. I mainly play DPS but i’m not an aggressive person at all, but I love watching the damage add up and the thrill of the massive crit just dropping the HP. Can pinpoint what it is but I just find it much more exciting than healing other are being a meat shield. I’d say play a little of everything. If you want a class that you can solo everything with, go Hunter, if you want to always have a group then go Priest. Shamans, Paladins, and Druids are very self-sufficient since they can deal massive DPS and still heal themselves very effectively. Mages are good if you learn how to kite and Warlocks are always fun to just DoT up someone and then fear em and watch the health drop. They all have their advantages and disadvantages. Oh and Warriors, never really liked warriors, guess I hated being pigeon holed as a tank if I played one so I just avoided it.

sharon841227

its better if you suit your class to your personality

sharon841227

its better if you suit your class to your personality

icaughtfire

It really depends. The quickest way to explain this is that each and every character is strong and weak to other classes.

icaughtfire

It really depends. The quickest way to explain this is that each and every character is strong and weak to other classes.

haelikoth

its better to suit your class to your play style. if you can handle micromanaging skills, then go for a class that has that. personally i go for an affliction with a void tank warlock. i just have my void aggro, then i lay down my DoTs. i’ve tried going for a healing class once, but i get confused easily so i tend to miss healing people or removing debuffs.

haelikoth

its better to suit your class to your play style. if you can handle micromanaging skills, then go for a class that has that. personally i go for an affliction with a void tank warlock. i just have my void aggro, then i lay down my DoTs. i’ve tried going for a healing class once, but i get confused easily so i tend to miss healing people or removing debuffs.

kmonlineoutlet12

wedding party preparing may be a Karen Millen dress proficiency and almost an art. whilst some individuals attempt their ideal to manage the particulars on their own, most productive weddings have numerous individuals inside mix. From mothers to expert wedding party planners, there are so countless particulars and choices included inside huge day time that it’s smart to reveal the fill amongst many. There are quite a few distinctive locations that should be viewed as when making the wedding party of your dreams. whilst place as properly as the gown are certainly a big Karen Millen outlet component in the wedding, as would be the invitations, the flowers undoubtedly are a leading component in the event. getting together with and determining upon a florist earlier on inside procedure assures that you’ll have fabulous flowers with the wedding. Be certain and be aware when you require boutonnières with the groom and his men, a garland with the flower girl’s locks or petals Karen Millen online with the flower lady to scatter.

kmonlineoutlet12

wedding party preparing may be a Karen Millen dress proficiency and almost an art. whilst some individuals attempt their ideal to manage the particulars on their own, most productive weddings have numerous individuals inside mix. From mothers to expert wedding party planners, there are so countless particulars and choices included inside huge day time that it’s smart to reveal the fill amongst many. There are quite a few distinctive locations that should be viewed as when making the wedding party of your dreams. whilst place as properly as the gown are certainly a big Karen Millen outlet component in the wedding, as would be the invitations, the flowers undoubtedly are a leading component in the event. getting together with and determining upon a florist earlier on inside procedure assures that you’ll have fabulous flowers with the wedding. Be certain and be aware when you require boutonnières with the groom and his men, a garland with the flower girl’s locks or petals Karen Millen online with the flower lady to scatter.

nhlhomejerseys
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.