Home Forums MMO Games Discussion Star Trek Online

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #29785 |

Anyone looking forward to this game? I’m definitely looking forward to it. Being a Star Trek fan, well, just only Star Trek Voyager but the idea and concept of a Star Trek MMO is absolutely limitless and creative. Too bad there isn’t a certain developer for the game at the time being but it seems that Cryptic Studios will pick it up. That’s just a rumor but I hope someone picks up this game. Just take a look at these screenshots. This game would’ve had potential.

As you can see from this screenshot, Perpetual Entertainment was the original developer for STO but they had some problems and the proejct was left on hiatus when the company disbanded.

michael

Anyone looking forward to this game? I’m definitely looking forward to it. Being a Star Trek fan, well, just only Star Trek Voyager but the idea and concept of a Star Trek MMO is absolutely limitless and creative. Too bad there isn’t a certain developer for the game at the time being but it seems that Cryptic Studios will pick it up. That’s just a rumor but I hope someone picks up this game. Just take a look at these screenshots. This game would’ve had potential.

As you can see from this screenshot, Perpetual Entertainment was the original developer for STO but they had some problems and the proejct was left on hiatus when the company disbanded.

roxane

I’m sort of cautiously optimistic about this game. I hope it turns out alright. At the very least though, it should be better than Star Wars Galaxies is now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.