Home Page Forums Off-Topic Discussion Sony Pictures to make Infamous movie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    #32031 |

Infamous, the PS3 exclusive video game will be getting a movie deal. The guys who produced “Iron Man” and “The Incredible Hulk” are involved in this project. They are also producing Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune for Sony Pictures as well.

vgenforcer

Infamous, the PS3 exclusive video game will be getting a movie deal. The guys who produced “Iron Man” and “The Incredible Hulk” are involved in this project. They are also producing Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune for Sony Pictures as well.

vgenforcer

icaughtfire

Oh.. Something to wait for.. Know the title already?

icaughtfire

Oh.. Something to wait for.. Know the title already?

haelikoth

for those unfamiliar with the game, here’s a trailer (for the game NOT the movie).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-NBsSfxH30

it plays like prototype/gta in that its open-ended, you get to kill/blow stuff-up, with a morally neutral character (i say neutral, coz its up to the player if he does good or bad things).

anyway, i hope the movie lives up to the game. hollywood has a track record of crappy game to movie adaptations.

haelikoth

for those unfamiliar with the game, here’s a trailer (for the game NOT the movie).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-NBsSfxH30

it plays like prototype/gta in that its open-ended, you get to kill/blow stuff-up, with a morally neutral character (i say neutral, coz its up to the player if he does good or bad things).

anyway, i hope the movie lives up to the game. hollywood has a track record of crappy game to movie adaptations.

uhjpae

That’s sooo cool! I have to get that game!

uhjpae

That’s sooo cool! I have to get that game!

haelikoth

if you liked that, you’ll get a kick out of prototype.

haelikoth

if you liked that, you’ll get a kick out of prototype.

nekocat

Nice! I played Infamous for a while too. So many video game related movies are coming out…hopefully they’ll stay true to the game’s storyline.

nekocat

Nice! I played Infamous for a while too. So many video game related movies are coming out…hopefully they’ll stay true to the game’s storyline.

lukis

Interesting trailer for the game I think.

lukis

Interesting trailer for the game I think.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.