Shaiya

Shaiya 2009-01-08T12:53:00+00:00
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #31229 |

I don’t know about the rest of you from aeriagames.com but my favourite of their many games is Shaiya. (And I expect there would be a few of you aeriagamers here cos of their 12 days of 12Sky christmas promotion).
    And i do play 12Sky by the way but Shaiya was most captivating, i mean i know thats just my opinion, but i found Shaiya to have many more quests, dungeons, bosses and general stuff like that.
    In Shaiya you don’t even have to solo grind that much at all, it’s kinda optional. You can, i did. But you can get along just fine by getting in partys going into the dungeonds getting rare drops mmmm rare drops.
    Shaiya graphics re excellent too, mmhmmm quite good, almost too good for my computer :P and yes i need a new computer.
    Anyway, here’s a link to the game for those of you who aren’t already an aeriagamer …. Shaiya

dale445

I don’t know about the rest of you from aeriagames.com but my favourite of their many games is Shaiya. (And I expect there would be a few of you aeriagamers here cos of their 12 days of 12Sky christmas promotion).
    And i do play 12Sky by the way but Shaiya was most captivating, i mean i know thats just my opinion, but i found Shaiya to have many more quests, dungeons, bosses and general stuff like that.
    In Shaiya you don’t even have to solo grind that much at all, it’s kinda optional. You can, i did. But you can get along just fine by getting in partys going into the dungeonds getting rare drops mmmm rare drops.
    Shaiya graphics re excellent too, mmhmmm quite good, almost too good for my computer :P and yes i need a new computer.
    Anyway, here’s a link to the game for those of you who aren’t already an aeriagamer …. Shaiya

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar