Mortal Online!

Home/MMO Games Discussion/Mortal Online!
Mortal Online! 2008-06-17T14:33:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMO Games Discussion Mortal Online!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #30093 |

Hello,< ?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I would just like to say hello to you all!

This is no ad, I simply would like to know what the players (you) think of this upcoming new “sandbox” MMORPG!

I work for a company called Star Vault who are behind the new MMORPG Mortal Online®. It is supposed to be released next summer.

We have licensed Unreal® Engine 3 for the best graphix and performance and the development are in its full pace!

So, why do I register here and write this post?

Well, first off I like the site after checking it out some days. And second, and maybe the most important for us, is that we listen to the gamers. We know how many great ideas you guys have in mind. We would like to combine them with our own ideas (which we obviously think are great ;o)) for the best gaming experience ever! We create this game because we feel that there are something missing in today’s games, and we create it for YOU!

Please comment as much as you want, and dont miss the rest out. You can find me here, or at the MO forums (http://www.mortalonline.com/forums -> plz refer to Heke if you sign up, then I know that you are from this site).

Thats all from me, right now. C you soon again!

Cheers!

michael

Mortal Online using UE3, that’s pretty impressive. From the looks of the videos, MO looks good. One question though, will this game be f2p or p2p?

mortalonline

It will be p2p…

Sorry guys, but we need to get paid! ;o)

nik88

After checking out the website and reading how the game will function it seems a lot like a MMO version of Morrowind with different races. When do you guys think Beta testing will open up?

mortalonline

Beta is to early for me to foresee… Trust me, when I know a bit more about when it is time, I will gladely spread it all over ;o)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar