Home Page Forums Closed Beta Discussion Mir 2 Beta Key

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #31607 |

So I got a Mir2 Beta key from here, and when I input it in the website it says that it is already in use. I got another key from someone who decided not to play after getting a key and that also was already in use. Why am I getting this error? I have friends who also go keys from here majority of them work but a few dont.

levjski

So I got a Mir2 Beta key from here, and when I input it in the website it says that it is already in use. I got another key from someone who decided not to play after getting a key and that also was already in use. Why am I getting this error? I have friends who also go keys from here majority of them work but a few dont.

levjski

pinkleona

I hear few of my friends having that also..

offtopic kinder..

Has anyone got a spare key they could possibly give to me please? I kinder missed all the keys while i was away, never even knew mir was coming back :(
    Well if anyone got one could they pm me it please :)

Thanks.

pinkleona

I hear few of my friends having that also..

offtopic kinder..

Has anyone got a spare key they could possibly give to me please? I kinder missed all the keys while i was away, never even knew mir was coming back :(
    Well if anyone got one could they pm me it please :)

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.