Holic MMORPG open beta

Home/Open Beta Discussion/Holic MMORPG open beta
Holic MMORPG open beta 2008-01-20T10:48:00+00:00

Home Page Forums Open Beta Discussion Holic MMORPG open beta

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    #29122 |

This game just recently went into open beta. It's like Rose Online and Ragnarok 2. I've been playing it for a bit now and it's pretty entertaining. Give it a try, you might enjoy it. Not exactly sure why it's called Holic which sounds a lot like alcoholic… lol. Here's the link http://holic.netgame.com/

michael

This game just recently went into open beta. It's like Rose Online and Ragnarok 2. I've been playing it for a bit now and it's pretty entertaining. Give it a try, you might enjoy it. Not exactly sure why it's called Holic which sounds a lot like alcoholic… lol. Here's the link http://holic.netgame.com/

bravebrain

Thanks. I'll check it out. Maybe I find it good enough to spend my 2 year old nCash on it (from my time with Hero Online). lol

michael

Awesome. If you want to seek me out in Holic. My nick is SinCreed. Obviously inspired by Assassin's Creed since I've been playing this game lately. Man… what a game! lol

keshanberk

Haha. Nothing is worth this much trouble. The captcha was too small, so it kept saying “INVALID” and forced me to: Reconfirm email, ID, add phone #, address, etc a total of 4x. And then the code they sent to my email was like..50 characters long? And they wouldn't even let me paste it into the prompt. Bullshit. And even after Ctrl+Ving the code into the prompt, it somehow managed to be wrong. Over and over.

Doesn't seem worth it. No ty.

bravebrain

@mike: I'm Pumako and Puwako. Both tiny little buggers. I use Pumako when both my gf and I have time to be on, and Puwako when I'm bored alone.

Yeah, would love to try Assassin's Creed, but we're all out of game consoles (except a semi-working ancient GameCube I suspect was dug out of some egyptian's pyramid).

@keshanberk: That's a pity. Seems your auth code is longer than the text field to paste it into. Shouldn't happen at all… :/
    The auth code is most likely created based on email address and other credentials, so a different email address could probably help. Also, logging in and selecting Resend Confirmation Code (or similar) could possibly help. I don't blame you for giving up though. ^^

butterflybh

It looks amazing

michael

Great! I'll add you as a friend the next time I get on the game. I haven't playing it lately, been a bit busy plus Assassin's Creed…. lol. I think my character is around level 12 or 13 at the moment. I love playing as Rogue!

reveille

I played it in CB didnt like it but then I decided to play it in OB and got to about level 20 before quitting possibly for good.

michael

After trying out the other classes, I decided to stick with my rogue. My favorite class to play. Currently level 17. On and off.

bravebrain

I'm seldom in there, since I decided to finally try out Lineage II (priv).

michael

BraveBrain wrote:

Same here. I haven't been playing Holic as much. How do you like L2? I was playing the trial about 3 weeks ago. I thought it was pretty fun until I got to the big city.

bravebrain

Michael wrote:

BraveBrain wrote:

Same here. I haven't been playing Holic as much. How do you like L2? I was playing the trial about 3 weeks ago. I thought it was pretty fun until I got to the big city.

I'm loving it! The only thing I don't like is the movement but I'm getting used to it. I keep stopping because my toons don't know how to get around the slightest obstacles.
    Other than that I love the races, classes, skills and pretty much everything. I'm still anxious to see how inspiring it will be at higher levels (my two highest levels are around mid 40's atm).

jessica

looks like your character is holdin a light saber lol. Quite cute and yeah, it kinda look like Rose

kmonlineoutlet12

It’s commonly conventional with the mom Karen Millen online in the bride as properly as the groom to obtain corsages as well. When inside midst of wedding party preparing the menu with the reception is an additional detail that couples often placed away right up until afterwards or occasionally as well late. The day time prior to the occasion may be a little bit past due to allow the chef know which you abhor chicken and want none of it served, or the fact that mom in the groom is allergic to mushrooms. getting Karen Millen dress together with along with your cake artist earlier on inside procedure and generating certain that you’re scheduled with them is rather significant as cakes don’t maintain and they’ll must maintain the day time of as properly as the day Karen Millen outlet time prior to your wedding party obvious for the event. an additional location that tends to fall via the cracks is transportation.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar