Celebrate the spirit of Thanksgiving with the Heritage of Pocahontas!

Home/MMOABC Discussion/Celebrate the spirit of Thanksgiving with the Heritage of Pocahontas!
Celebrate the spirit of Thanksgiving with the Heritage of Pocahontas! 2009-11-13T09:46:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMOABC Discussion Celebrate the spirit of Thanksgiving with the Heritage of Pocahontas!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    #32283 |

Celebrate the spirit of Thanksgiving with the Heritage of Pocahontas!

"It is the time of year to share your thanks with those around you, and Pocahontas has arrived to share thanks with you! When you accept the Heritage of Pocahontas, you will have a chance to receive a Native American Costume or Native American Hat! Prepare for your journey by donning these fine threads, and you will be prepared to face any challenge."

(Quoted from atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/news/notice_view.asp)

Last night I took a chance. I knew it would be a small one but the risk was worth taking. I got myself a heritage of Pocahontas. The culture of the Native Americans have always been very rich and colorful and I wondered how it would be like if I can also try and relive it in Atlantica Online. The moment I clicked on it I was in cross-fingered excitement wanting to get myself a Native American bundle, and to my disbelief, I got it! Here is the risk I took! I selected the Native American costume and now my character is one the select few who got to have the first taste of being a Native American.

haelikoth

when i look at the first i guy i wanted to go Y! M! C! A!

seriously tho, it looks really nice.

haelikoth

when i look at the first i guy i wanted to go Y! M! C! A!

seriously tho, it looks really nice.

icaughtfire

Yeah, but I wish they could have changed it to a large chieftain head dress.

icaughtfire

Yeah, but I wish they could have changed it to a large chieftain head dress.

kmonlineoutlet12

If you’ve been viewing any morning Karen Millen dress information display inside final couple of months, it could were not possible to not listen to concerning the well being advantages in the acai berry. Unless you possess a celeb body, you should be also considering understanding additional about these small berries. The acai berry dietary supplements obtainable these days indicate the distinction in achieving your Karen Millen outlet online fat great loss objectives and failing with however an additional diet plan program. everybody is tired of hearing about fad diets, those people that do absolutely nothing additional than force you to definitely starve and quit on dieting altogether. This diet plan help is no fad. The acai berry supplementation may be a organic item that has become utilized for generations Karen Millen online in Brazil. The acai arrives through the best of Brazilian palms and consists of vitamins, minerals,

kmonlineoutlet12

If you’ve been viewing any morning Karen Millen dress information display inside final couple of months, it could were not possible to not listen to concerning the well being advantages in the acai berry. Unless you possess a celeb body, you should be also considering understanding additional about these small berries. The acai berry dietary supplements obtainable these days indicate the distinction in achieving your Karen Millen outlet online fat great loss objectives and failing with however an additional diet plan program. everybody is tired of hearing about fad diets, those people that do absolutely nothing additional than force you to definitely starve and quit on dieting altogether. This diet plan help is no fad. The acai berry supplementation may be a organic item that has become utilized for generations Karen Millen online in Brazil. The acai arrives through the best of Brazilian palms and consists of vitamins, minerals,

sam11

I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    ileatherwear.com !! here
    http://www.ileatherwear.com/offer/cold-weather-motorcycle-gear.html !! *Cold weather motorcycle gear*
    http://www.ileatherwear.com/offer/brown-leather-motorcycle-jacket.html !! *Brown leather motorcycle jackets*
    http://www.ileatherwear.com/offer/white-leather-jacket-men.html !! *White leather jacket men*

sam11

I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    ileatherwear.com !! here
    http://www.ileatherwear.com/offer/cold-weather-motorcycle-gear.html !! *Cold weather motorcycle gear*
    http://www.ileatherwear.com/offer/brown-leather-motorcycle-jacket.html !! *Brown leather motorcycle jackets*
    http://www.ileatherwear.com/offer/white-leather-jacket-men.html !! *White leather jacket men*

inter4577

The Jackets Mall is easy especially when you’re looking for boys Jackets. I found something that my son likes and doesn’t have a problem wearing to school every day. The other Jackets didn’t have as much style as this one,
    mens suede bomber jacket
    ladies blazer and clothing
    black blazers and pants

inter4577

The Jackets Mall is easy especially when you’re looking for boys Jackets. I found something that my son likes and doesn’t have a problem wearing to school every day. The other Jackets didn’t have as much style as this one,
    mens suede bomber jacket
    ladies blazer and clothing
    black blazers and pants

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar