Can’t download WonderKing

Home/Closed Beta Discussion/Can’t download WonderKing
Can’t download WonderKing 2009-06-24T00:49:00+00:00

Home Page Forums Closed Beta Discussion Can’t download WonderKing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    #31799 |

Well, I registered and got a key, then I went to the website and logged in and entered the key, but when I went to the download page that gives me a link to the download, the download button doesn’t work. It’s solid. Like it’s just a picture, and I don’t know what to do. But I think I ran into a similar problem with something else before.

How do I fix this?

justin1221

Well, I registered and got a key, then I went to the website and logged in and entered the key, but when I went to the download page that gives me a link to the download, the download button doesn’t work. It’s solid. Like it’s just a picture, and I don’t know what to do. But I think I ran into a similar problem with something else before.

How do I fix this?

vgenforcer

You probably should try their forums. Maybe you can reach out to their mods. It seems like a better idea.

ikladeos

You cant download it yet just readed it at the wonderking forum

Anonymous

I check this game and it seems like Maple story but of course they had it’s own features the WonderKing has a pvp and Maple don’t have I think I should try this game… The beta starts on june 16 right?

nik88

I don’t know when the beta starts, but I have heard some good things about wonderking.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar