Acolytes – A Multi Game Guild ( AoC and WAR )

Home/Guild Discussion/Acolytes – A Multi Game Guild ( AoC and WAR )
Acolytes – A Multi Game Guild ( AoC and WAR ) 2008-03-10T00:42:00+00:00

Home Page Forums Guild Discussion Acolytes – A Multi Game Guild ( AoC and WAR )

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author

I was promised ale :(

dagothar

Can’t do better than the ACOLYTES!

manyara

Hello I’m Manyara and i’m an ACOL holic …oops wrong forum

HAIL fellow ACOLYTES! and ACOLYTES to be…:)

arkane

Ale is still on the way, unfortunately I drank most of it on the way here.

apollos

You know this will result in your castration…

buttonbasher

ehm.. WAAAAGH! Join the acolytes or feel my wrath! If I can find you somewhere on this big ass globe

marlz

wassup family

arkane

Welcome Marlz!

ank331

*looks around*

Did someone say alcohol?
    ..and cookies?!

rhoubhe

Hey FOLKS!

The site has a few spelling errors….”Find your frinends on MMOABC!”

draguon

Whats up people.

It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it. – General Douglas MacArthur

thornrage

He pushed the door open glad to finally enter into a tavern lit with a warm fire. The roaring air outside became just a whisper as he shut the door with bloodied hands. All was quiet and yet he knew there were those watching him, waiting to see what he would do next. He shrugged off the prying eyes and looked for a place to set his sheild. He would keep his blade with him as a precaution for even he knew that death waited patiently for those who let down their guard.

Once settled at a small table in the back corner away from the rest of the patrons he accepted the chalice of wine presented to him by the fair tavern girl. Her hair fell down her chest covering the jewels of her bosum. He had been in many topless taverns but in none were there any that were good to look upon. This must be the tavern he has been looking for …

“Hear me,” he roared as he stood up with chalice in hand. The patrons all turned and with a suspicious eye looked the traveler over.

“I have crossed barren wastes of land filled with the blood of those too weak to live. I have fought beasts and demons that no man should have ever known existed. I have sleeped in the carcus of dead animals to stay warm in the cold of the night. All of this to find a place to call home.”

He stepped into the middle of the room looked about the room.

“Tonight I have found either the place of my death … or the beginning of my new life. With this chalice raised I toast the mighty Acolytes, and if you not be Acolytes then let the bloody fight begin!”

He stood waiting … is this his new home? Or will he fight until they overtake him?

One stood and for a moment made no move. Then he approaced the traveler until they stood face to face.

“Raise you chalice and be counted one of us!” he said as he patted the traveler on the shoulders. All those others within stood and with drink in hand they chanted “one of us!” and then drank up.

“So friend,” the one who approaced continued, “my name is Avery, who might you be?”

The traveler finished off his wine and wiped his mouth … “My name is Thornrage”

skitzdout

heya. how things going?

voidsurvivor

Sup, another thread where I can post about pvp and ponies!

*waves*

warmace

/me gives Apollos a big mug of frosty cold ale.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar