Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #31707 |

The link you have to activate the 2029 game on IGG doesn’t work. It takes you to IGG and the key is good, but the key activated freesky. The is no way to activate any key for 2029 unless you go to their forums and post a link showing where you advertised 2029 on some other site.

It says on their forum:
    Event description:
    Give description on 2029 online then post it on forums (non IGG forums), and start a new thread in the board of CB CD-Key Drawer with your link to snug up some beta keys.
    Event duration: From May 26th to May 30th EDT (GMT-4)
    Event Rewards:
    1.One CD-KEY for Close Beta, for 1 link (Each beta key can be used to activate up to 3 accounts).

When you click “grab key” it takes you to the forum, and if you click “activate key here” it logs you out of the site. I sure would like to know if anybody had got one of these keys to work normally just by entering the key and activating.

So basically the keys on MMOABC and other game sites for 2029 are worthless. Seems like a nice little trick by IGG lol. They should just say the only way to get a key for 2029 is to post on other sites about the game.

By the way, thanks MMOABC for all the other keys you give out to other great games that actually work like they’re supposed to. You do a good job.

brighidmarie

The link you have to activate the 2029 game on IGG doesn’t work. It takes you to IGG and the key is good, but the key activated freesky. The is no way to activate any key for 2029 unless you go to their forums and post a link showing where you advertised 2029 on some other site.

It says on their forum:
    Event description:
    Give description on 2029 online then post it on forums (non IGG forums), and start a new thread in the board of CB CD-Key Drawer with your link to snug up some beta keys.
    Event duration: From May 26th to May 30th EDT (GMT-4)
    Event Rewards:
    1.One CD-KEY for Close Beta, for 1 link (Each beta key can be used to activate up to 3 accounts).

When you click “grab key” it takes you to the forum, and if you click “activate key here” it logs you out of the site. I sure would like to know if anybody had got one of these keys to work normally just by entering the key and activating.

So basically the keys on MMOABC and other game sites for 2029 are worthless. Seems like a nice little trick by IGG lol. They should just say the only way to get a key for 2029 is to post on other sites about the game.

By the way, thanks MMOABC for all the other keys you give out to other great games that actually work like they’re supposed to. You do a good job.

phuoc

The process worked fine for me. You have to activate the game first in your account. That’s what I did and it works okay.

regina

Is this game any good?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.